Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum

Forum sans frontières-without boundary

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Notice board-Panneau d'affichage 
Invité
Notre forum a une autre adresse http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php où nous vous attendons
Ce site n'est maintenant que les ARCHIVES de " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "

Our forum has a new address http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php where we are waiting for you
This site is only the archives of " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "
PINECONE BIRD FEEDER

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> Our animal friends -Nos amis les bêtes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Tayla
Invité

MessagePosté le: 18/05/2007 05:09:01    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER Répondre en citant

HELLO EVRYONE

this is a delightful treat for your wild/pet birds

1. find a pinecone
2. mix peanut butter with some honey
3. stuff the mixture into the pinecone
4. tie some string to the top of the pinecone and hang off a tree

( hint: it may take a few days for the birds to come)

gourmand
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 18/05/2007 05:09:01    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 18/05/2007 06:40:28    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER Répondre en citant

It must look very nice as well... but what about the ants, would they not be attracted by it? love qnd Poppy asks if you have made some enquiries about the birds'health Rolling Eyes What will happen if they are allergic to peanut? please
Invité

MessagePosté le: 19/05/2007 11:18:49    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER Répondre en citant

I have found some research and have figured out that:

Peanuts – good traditional food, best loved by the tit family but also taken by starlings, sparrows and greenfinches

and also that

ALWAYS avoid salted food of any sort (chips, crisps, salted bacon, salted peanuts, plus desiccated coconut) as this can seriously dehydrate birds. And avoid feeding lose peanuts during the breeding season as this could possible become lodges in the mouths of chicks.
and as the peanuts are not loose there is no harm to the birds

çà)=

oh and teiwas for the ants all that you have to do is my grandmother told me that you have to put yeast powder around the bottom and the ants take it back to their nest and it blows up their nest because it swells up their stomach

love oeil çà)=
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 19/05/2007 11:25:18    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER Répondre en citant

and RSPCA juron Mort de Rire you will be arrested for cruaulty to animals please
Plus the black ants are useful, not only they are used for feeding other animals, but they are protecting us against termites çà)= çà)=
Plus you should know that I do not kill , if I can avoid it coul please love
Invité

MessagePosté le: 19/05/2007 23:03:12    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER ... Répondre en citant

Tei... ,
You tuck the words out of my mouth , in other words :arrow: You spoke outside my mouth Exclamation Exclamation
I was ready to See exactly same thing that you , but ( once more ) you ware faster ( normal , you are younger ! ! ! ! ! so it makes sense ) kukid

Teyla , hello ...
I am happy to see , that around the world people love animal çà)=
The birds in my garden are feeded all winter , and all summer the have the fresh water they need . And my happiness is not only to see them drinking , but also taking there bath Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

About the ants : they are very useful in the gardens , read about there live and labour, and you will have a lot of respect for them .
It is the most laborious insect of the world, they are tireless. Look attentively at a nest of ants, and you will understand everything . oeil
That was the way i learned about them .
And now ........ Never I touch their construction (house) even if it is in my way Exclamation Rolling Eyes

Have nice time in your garden , it is always pleasure to read and to meet you on the forum . coul
So long , kisses from Belgium .Byeeeee !vge Nat.
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: 03/12/2016 04:24:57    Sujet du message: PINECONE BIRD FEEDER

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> Our animal friends -Nos amis les bêtes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation