Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum

Forum sans frontières-without boundary

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Notice board-Panneau d'affichage 
Invité
Notre forum a une autre adresse http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php où nous vous attendons
Ce site n'est maintenant que les ARCHIVES de " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "

Our forum has a new address http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php where we are waiting for you
This site is only the archives of " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "
Egypt-Jordan- Israel
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> carnets de voyages - trips diaries -> Archive 2010
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 23/06/2010 08:33:44    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Roze a écrit:
Je regarde toute tes belles images de ton voyage, me faisant ainsi découvrir le parcours que tu as fait, vu de par ton regard  amour

Je mets la même chose en Français si c'est plus facile pour toi, je fais deux discussions mais elles sont identiques Laughing kiss

MessagePosté le: 23/06/2010 08:33:44    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2010 07:56:32    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Visit of a Nubian village,school, house with the dining-room ,well decorated ,on the roof .

Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 24/06/2010 08:51:39    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Return to the hotel for a cool shower and transfer to Aswan's railways station.
Depart for Cairo , for the night trip, , but this train is a very good condition Mr. Green I share the compartment with the same lady from the other peregrine tour . Once again diner and breakfast are served in our compartment
Transfer to the hotel. Our hotels are 3 stars , but if you want to compare with the australian's and the european's they are of better standard .....except cleaning ....because all cleaners are men danse
Program of the day: visit of medieval Cairo
- Khân al-Khalili bazaar , 600 years old...I have been tattoed with henna
one choose ...in few minutes it's done (no pain) and lasts about 2 weeks .I scrabbed mine before entering Israel clind

- Gayer- Anderson Museum (During the 15th and 16th century, many houses were built along the external wall. They were practically all destroyed in 1928 on request of the Committee of conservation of the Arab monuments, except for two, the best preserved. They are now connected by a bridge on the third floor, and shelter pieces of furniture, carpets, all kind of objects and an incredible library….part of the film James Bond “the spy who liked to me” was turned in the museum)

- And the mosque Ibn Tulun, the oldest mosque of the city and the Islamic monument oldest monument of the country. It was built between 876 and 879 by the Abbasid governor of Egypt Ahmad Ibn Tulun on the hill Gebel Yashkur, where according to the legend Noah's Ark came to settle after the flood….but another legend has it on the Mount Ararat mount danse

The view from the minaret in the shape of spiral, called Samarain reference to the minaret of the town of Samara in Iraq, is splendid..
Yes I went to the top danse

What surprising in Egypt, are the houses and the apartments which are not finished, but are inhabited
...... .explanationn: as long as a dwelling is not finished, there is neither tax nor levy Mr. Green

During the Mamelouk dynasty, Cairo was the capital of the Moslem world.
Citation:
Whom did not see Cairo does not know the magnitude of Islam. It is the metropolis of the universe, the garden of the world, the anthill of the mankind, the portico of Islam. Ibn Khaldoun (historian, philosopher, diplomat and politician of Ifriqiya (1332 - 1406).
Alas now the city is one of the most polluted in the world: air, water and ground.
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2010 04:26:46    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Morning after direction the Sinaï via the tunnel Ahmed Hamdi( 1.5km under the Suez canal ) ,and roughly 8 hours on the road .The egyptian soldiers are super sympa Laughing , one feels secure but not oppressed , contrary to the advices from our travel services which tell us to avoid the region of the Sinai.....it would be better if they were giving warning on the treatment one can expect from the israelian security forces. amour furie

Model of the canal from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Seq, I trid to make a collage, but the file was to large for XOOIT Laughing

Je sais mes photos ne sont pas vraiment touristiques, mais je captive ce qui me captive danse et certaines sont râtées euwall

We arrived to our hotel in Sainte Catherin The Morgenland
with its little bedouin bazaar
where I smoke the narghile (hooka) with tobacco and apple ....no photo as I was alone wihe some Bedouins

I did not climb the Sinai because I was too busy with my guest egyptian amabiase. I went for a stroll alone taking photos.

Desert plants

Very old olive tree in the court yard of Sainte Catherine monastery

The burning bush
which looks like a bramble bush
There are two hypothesis on the subject : the first one is based on the Dictamnus albus which exudes an essence oil,very volatile and flammable .....the second is based on the Loranthus acaciae,parasite plant (misletoe) with crimson flowers giving the effect of fire when in full bloom

I watched the chlidren play in the school yard,enjoyed a turkish coffee ( I as able to ask with no sugar) and talked with some merchants pouce

The Sainte Catherine monastery is the smallest diocese of the world and the oldest known Christian monastery.
It contains the richest collection of icons and invaluable manuscripts.
In 330 Helene mother of 'Emperor Constantin ordered the construction of a chapel at the place where the Burning bush was.
In 530 the construction of a larger church was ordered by Justinien and transformed the place into fortress, to protect it from the sanguinary and destructive raids perpetrated by the wandering tribes of the desert. In 625 Mahomet granted its protection to this bastion of Christendom in the world of Islam. Its isolation protected the monastery which was only one to keep intact its enormous and invaluable artistic inheritance, when in 726 Leon III emperor of the East in Constantinople (Istanbul) ordered the destruction of all the images in the Christian communities.

The monastery sill belongs to the Greek-orthodox Church and the monks who reside at it practise the rule of St. Basil-the-Grand, bishop of Caesarea in Cappadocia, (329-379)

There, in this impressive place I breathed at the same time peace and life
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2010 05:25:06    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Depart for Nuweiba on the highway ,built accross the mountains and links the egyptian main land to the Sinai peninsula .

Nuweiba which means "boiling waters" in arabic, looks like a large oasis spreading on 7km .It is situated at appr. 70kms of the israeli border.....but we are going first to Jordan with the ferry.
Time to take our last meal in Egypt and with deep regrets to say bye bye to our guide .( a little disgression to tell those who know my affinity for tour guides clind ,that Big Mo is now on my top list ....he surpasses the guide of Père Lachaise.
)

Like at the airports, we stand in a queue for security , then make ourselves confortable in the waiting room : a huge industrial shed with a little cafeteria .Nothing to do but be patient and alert because there is no call to announce the transfer buses . Luckily we did not wait too long ...

Our ferry is very fast and confortable ; less than 1 hour
Pity the window was dirty Mr. Green

One thing strikes me during this excercice:I will never forget the respect given to the Bedouins: they go first like VIP .
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 26/06/2010 07:45:05    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Jordan here we come Laughing
We are in Aqaba the beautiful costal city on the Red Sea.
of course very touristique and wellknown of the deep sea divers because the Gulf of Aqaba harbours the ecosystem of the northern coral reefs.
Arabic names make nice decorations

The Golden Tulip Hotel is in the center of town , close to the beach and ...there is a "coco" in residence
...Memories grip my Adam's apple ...I spend wonderful moments scratching his neck...

To take a break from all those sites invaded by the tourists where one can see only few locals, I went to stroll alone, trying to put myself in the shoes of an jordanian woman...not easy task because there are few women in the streets ...nothing better to meet some of them that to go to a Health and Beauty Center Laughing

After a super massage of 1.1/2 h I am ready to face Jordan.please
Back to the hotel, where I meet Rebbeca a young compatriote from Darwin ....we have a commun friend...small world oeil
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 27/06/2010 07:20:46    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Wadi Rum A valley dig into sandstone and granit ,situated south-west of Jordan and well known thanks to Lawrence of Arabia.
Wadi Rum village itself consists ofmore or less hundred Bedouins with their tents made with goats hair, houses, a school, few small shops and the headquarter of the "Desert's Patrol" .Our guide and one of the desert guard
, the patrols are done on camels l(photo taken in Petra )

Cultural.information Center with view on the 7 Pilars of Wisdowm (Mount Rum )1734 m

Our camp,our 4x4 and our mounts
et le chauffeur de la Land Rover dans laquelle je me trouvais, et qui a aussi veillé à notre confort (il parlait aussi le français Laughing )

Desert plants

Sunset l
I climbed as high that I could and watched it to the end ...I wished I had a movie camera ...and the sunrise early morning

Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 28/06/2010 02:18:31    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

In the step of the Nabetaens: Al Khaz'ali Canyon
The canyon is small but beautiful ,they are rock inscriptions
alas also some graffitis.
furie ...but may be the rock carving were graffitis of another time Mr. Green
Entrance and exit Mr. Green
I found myself carried back to Kata-Tjuta
one must be limble enough and not wearing tight clothing ,
but the colours are worth of the effort
and of course a little bazaar to spend our money and take a cup of tea well earned and where one of us was transformed in bedouin lady
...and yes even in the middle of the desert they have mobile ...better than in Australia Laughing
Another little trip
before going back to the village where we left our luggage in order to camp "ligth"
and leave for Petra
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 29/06/2010 06:35:43    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel Répondre en citant

Petra Our hotel for two nights and I share the room with Rebecca pouce
the swimming pool
nicely decorated
with a turkish bath in annex to it .I used it after the visit to Petra and luckyly I have a tough skin, because the lady masseur did not have a soft hand using brush and scrubbing glove Laughing
Petra is very touristic,but because we were wise to listen to our guide , we went earlier that the time scheduled on our program...not so hot and less people

After the tickets kiosk and of course the souvenirs shops , there is a walk of aprox.800m
then another 1200m
in a canyon leading to the troglodyte city: its tombs
climbing the rocks to the High Place of Sacrifice, its shops
,and, where one can admires the aquaduc and system of canals dug into the rocks to take carry the precious water.
.One can understand was Petra was also call Raqmu ( The multicoloured one) The canyon is ornate by sculpures etched in the rocks representing Nabateans activities
and representations of the three gods (Father Mother and Daughter) : abstract forms of sacred stones . Those stones do not really represent the gods but rather show their presence
The canyon opens on to the Treasury
then we admired the luminosity of the morning sun

In no order

a tomb tombeand its simple ornamentation:two rows of steps symbol of the climb toward the gods

Vestiges of the Theater ( period greco-romane )

For those who do not believe it: proof that I went to Petra
funny

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2016 11:49:56    Sujet du message: Egypt-Jordan- Israel

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> carnets de voyages - trips diaries -> Archive 2010 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation