Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum

Forum sans frontières-without boundary

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Notice board-Panneau d'affichage 
Invité
Notre forum a une autre adresse http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php où nous vous attendons
Ce site n'est maintenant que les ARCHIVES de " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "

Our forum has a new address http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php where we are waiting for you
This site is only the archives of " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "
Still wanting HELP!
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> Vos coups de geule -your rages -> Archives 2007-2009
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Anonymous
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 01:39:59    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Hello, I am a newie and I need help. First of all, I hope that some of the members speak/understand English. I ask, because my French is woeful! I understand the gist (vaguely).
I have noticed that there are quite a few gardeners & nature lovers among the members, which leads me to ask why there isn't a gardening section? I am a keen gardener & nature lover myself, and I would have thought that in the climate that we find ourselves in 2007, there would be an overwhelming interest!
Apart from gardening, I love walking & reading... Rolling Eyes :)
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 01:39:59    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Raphaël
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

Centre

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 03:28:26    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Hello Molly,

I'm a froggy garden and nature lover, and my english is not rich (but my tailor is !!!) ; I can better understand than write, but I'll try to be efficient however...

What is the "gist" ?

Please to meet you... Embarrassed
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 05:10:59    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Thank you Raphael for your answer.
"The gist" simply means the 'essence'or general meaning of the subject.
Get my drift? ams
Seriously
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 05:22:34    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Hello Molly B and welcome among us.
Don't hesitate to post, I'm sure there are many of us who can speak English and who would answer you (it's just that we don't talk to each other in English if there is no need 8) )
If you want to understand what we talk about in other chat rooms, it may be helpful to use this translation tool :

http://translate.google.com/translate_t

But in some cases, with some members, it wouldn't work as there is a slight difference in the way they write French... Mort de Rire (this means Mort De Rire = Laughing)

See you soon !
Administrateur
Administrateur
Administrateur

Australia
Logo:

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 05:36:26    Sujet du message: Re: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Molly B a écrit:

I have noticed that there are quite a few gardeners & nature lovers among the members, which leads me to ask why there isn't a gardening section? I am a keen gardener & nature lover myself, and I would have thought that in the climate that we find ourselves in 2007, there would be an overwhelming interest!

Welcome Molly B, your idea is :ok: and I will create a section as a sub-forum of "Astuce- Tricks" which has been created to allow the members to share their life
Would you like to be the moderator of this section?
It would be good , if you could,as we have more French moderators than English oeil

Dernière édition par Administrateur le 14/02/2007 06:00:57; édité 1 fois
Kalypsis
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 05:49:47    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Hello and welcome Molly B in our garden ! You'll see... It is filled with all kind of flowers and different species :) It just need a little watering every day. A few words here and there and it becomes a magical place !

Sincerely.

Kalypsis
Administrateur
Administrateur
Administrateur

Australia
Logo:

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 06:06:06    Sujet du message: Re: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Molly B a écrit:

Get my drift? ams

:ok: I like that, as our forum's motto is:" Au-delà de l'essence" or "beyond the essence" etoiles
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 06:53:36    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

MollyB, as a fellow Australian,I would like to welcome you to the site
It is wonderful to have more "English input" :ok: especially an australian's one Mort de Rire
It will give other members a wider understanding of the australian's culture etoiles
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 06:59:29    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

"Mashed potatoes" ! (famous French soft swearing)
Wee have maynee Ingleesh speakerrrs among us.
Yes, it would be great to nice to have more "English input" and references.
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 07:33:28    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Seriously a écrit:
"Mashed potatoes" ! (famous French soft swearing)

Purée juron juron juron
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 07:47:19    Sujet du message: Re: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Administrateur a écrit:
Molly B a écrit:

Welcome Molly B, your idea is :ok: and I will create a section as a sub-forum of "Astuce- Tricks" which has been created to allow the members to share their life
Would you like to be the moderator of this section?
It would be good , if you could,as we have more French moderators than English oeil

Thank you for the offer Administrateur. Before accepting the offer I would like to know what it would entail. I have tried to translate the rules & responsibilities of a moderator, but am not too sure that I understand correctly. Embarrassed
Administrateur
Administrateur
Administrateur

Australia
Logo:

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 08:07:29    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Ok
The rules of the forum stipulate that nobody is right or wrong, but that the members must respect the others
Therefore a moderator, can edit a message, or erase an offensing message,demand a member to change his or her ways and can demand the Council of ban a member who refuse to take advice given in Mp :ok:

We are also concerned of " undesirable members " who could infiltrated , and that a french speaking moderator will not pick up Embarrassed By that I mean Paedophiles and endoctrinating sects
Anonymous
Invité

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 08:36:27    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Rolling Eyes OK
I will accept the position of moderator as long as you let me know that if I give a "bum steer" you will put me back on track please. As for pedophiles and other fanatics,I am highly allergic to them. sweep
Administrateur
Administrateur
Administrateur

Australia
Logo:

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 09:26:49    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Thank you :ok:
And do not worry you will have plenty of support
Mr. Green :ok:
Raphaël
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

Centre

MessagePosté le: 14/02/2007 15:06:56    Sujet du message: Re: Still wanting HELP! Répondre en citant

Molly B a écrit:
Thank you Raphael for your answer.
Get my drift? ams

Rolling Eyes hmm... and what is a "drift" ???

Is this aussie slang ????
colère

ams

MessagePosté le: 03/12/2016 17:40:21    Sujet du message: Still wanting HELP!

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Our quotidien- Everyday life -> Vos coups de geule -your rages -> Archives 2007-2009 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: 1, 2  >
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation