Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum

Forum sans frontières-without boundary

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Notice board-Panneau d'affichage 
Invité
Notre forum a une autre adresse http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php où nous vous attendons
Ce site n'est maintenant que les ARCHIVES de " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "

Our forum has a new address http://connaitre-le-monde.xooit.com/index.php where we are waiting for you
This site is only the archives of " Connaître le Monde Forum sans frontières "
the truth is out there
Aller à la page: <  1, 2

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Dossiers spéciaux- X files -> Archives 2010
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Fred
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

Australia

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 11:03:43    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

Is it something I have forgotten, or something I have yet to learn?
Citation:
A new study says low levels of testosterone in older men may lead to Alzheimer's disease.
Ironically, in younger men high levels of testosterone can also render the brain completely useless.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 11:03:43    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kalypsis
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 11:13:19    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

Moral of the story:

Better use it while you can  Mr. Green  Or... while  remembering you have one  Mr. Green  ... Brain  innocent  ... of course  funny

... If it did not get caught in your zipper when you were young  Mr. Green  Memories... lalalala ! lalala! lalala! Memories.... Sing it with me baby ! lalalal !

kiss
Fred
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

Australia

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 13:02:48    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

Regrets, I've had a few
But then again, too few to mention
I did what I had to do and saw it through without exemption
I planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway
And more, much more than this, I did it my way

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all, when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall and did it my way oeil
please
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 13:16:33    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

And sideways clind sucette
Conseil des Anciens
Conseil des Anciens

MessagePosté le: 08/12/2009 18:42:58    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

bravo  I did not know we had a crooner  bravo please
Teiwas
Modérateur
Modérateur

Australia -Red Center

MessagePosté le: 27/05/2010 04:25:50    Sujet du message: the truth is out there Répondre en citant

Cops investigate NT UFO invasion

NIGEL ADLAM

May 27th, 2010

A FULL-SCALE alien invasion of the Northern Territory has begun.

Astronomers and police say that the flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly-qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission.

Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens. "This all sounds like UFO activity," he said.

"Meteors usually just flash across the sky and leave a tail.

"But UFOs will stay in the same spot and wobble up and down and side to side. Fast movements.

"That's how they work."

Mr Ferguson said UFOs, like Swedish backpackers and Canberra politicians, nearly always came to the Top End during the dry season.

"It may be just that there are less clouds and we can see better," he said. "Or it maybe that we're outside more during the Dry.

"Or maybe the UFOs are interested in our military activity. There are always more of them about during (Operation) Pitch Black."

Superintendent Bruce Porter said police received many calls about the flares at about 9pm on Tuesday.

Police feared a boat was in distress and launched a search. "We took this seriously, but the indications are that nobody is missing," they said.

Just last month the NT News reported on how one Territory town's invasion by UFOs had been recorded in the world's most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

The tiny community of Marlinja came to a standstill in June 2008 when UFOs reportedly descended on the town. Now the event has been recorded at the International UFO Museum in Roswell.

Roswell in New Mexico is home to arguably the most famous UFO incident of all time.

On July 8, 1947, it was reported that US Army personnel had recovered a crashed flying disc from a ranch near Roswell.

Supt Porter believes the flares were probably a meteor shower.

For those who don't believe the NT is being invaded by Martians, meteors are pieces of debris that burn up when entering the earth's atmosphere. If they hit the ground, they become meteorites.

* LAST month the NT News established the Gerrymeter scale to give Territory UFO sightings a credibility rating. The Gerrymeter was named in honour of the Territory's most powerful man, independent MLA Gerry Wood, who has seen UFOs flying over his electorate in Darwin's rural area.

THE GERRYMETER

5 Gerrys As credible as the Territory's most honest politician, Gerry Wood

4 Gerrys Definite alien potential. Time to break out your anti-abduction helmet

3 Gerrys Was it a shooting star? Or could it be something more sinister?

2 Gerrys No wonder your friends call you Alf

1 Gerry Is that a UFO I can see through the wacky weed haze?

However, since this latest mass sighting is being investigated by the NT Police, we believe it is off the Gerrymeter scale. The NT News is giving it 5 Gerrys + 1 McRoberts.

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2010/05/27/150751_ntnews.html

MessagePosté le: 09/12/2016 15:29:21    Sujet du message: the truth is out there

Ce forum est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas poster, ni répondre, ni éditer les sujets.   Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Forum sans frontières-without boundary Index du Forum -> Dossiers spéciaux- X files -> Archives 2010 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page: <  1, 2
Page 2 sur 2

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation